It’s not that I’m allergic to the plum.
I just love it.
I was so hungry last summer, that I ate a whole plum at the supermarket.
It was delicious, so I decided to make the most of it.
But that’s not how it works in Plum Market.
The supermarket sells only about 100 tons of the plum, a staple for many people in Lima, Peru.
It’s a hard sell, because of a shortage of workers and because there’s not much of it left.
I decided to go to a different market, where they had about 2 tons of plum.
The market was packed with people, and they were eating it as if it were fresh.
But I was still hungry.
When I came home and I looked at my food, I knew I was allergic to it.
I didn’t have any allergies at all.
I’m not allergic to anything, and I think I have no other allergies.
I had to eat this plum again and again.
I felt so bad because I was so full.
The next day, I went to the doctor to get tested, and it came back positive for a reaction to a specific chemical that is used to make plum, but it was not severe.
I’m still a little confused about how it happens, but I do know I had to take this plum out of the market to try and avoid eating it.
It wasn’t worth it.
When the government tried to ban the market, they said it was unsafe.
The plum industry says the government’s decision was based on the fact that plum is used in many traditional recipes and that there’s no need to go into the market at all to get it.
Some people have tried to eat the plum with their fingers, but there’s a risk of choking or breaking the skin.
I haven’t eaten the plum since then, and when I’m feeling hungry I buy a whole one.
But I’m sure that some people are not allergic.
If you eat the fruit in a salad or in a soup, it’s usually a good idea to wash it and eat it straight away.
And if you’re allergic to other chemicals, like the one in plum, you should be careful to wash your hands and avoid touching the fruit, especially if you have a cold or flu.
But if you do eat the dried fruit, be careful about touching the skin because the skin is very sensitive.
And you should avoid swallowing too much.
You could even try to avoid the skin altogether, but that’s a little bit of a gamble because the dried plum can be very sticky.
In the end, I think it’s good to eat more of the real thing.
I’d rather eat fresh, fresh fruit than something that looks and smells like a dried fruit.